is not a Registered Canadian Charity. We can not issue tax or gift in
We operate as a not for profit and are registered as a business for insurance and liability
purposes. We also do not want to limit our voice and advocacy efforts, and being a Registered
Canadian Charity diminishes our ability to challenge our government on issues such as Breed Specific
Legislation, backyard breeders, sled dog industry, gassing shelters and more.
We are 100% volunteer run with no paid contractors or employees.
AMAZON WISH LIST
DONATION DROP OFF
- If you have items you’d like to donate, you can drop off during our opening hours, Wednesday -
Sunday from 12:00 - 6:00
- We accept pet food that is not expired and in the
original sealed packaging
- We do not accept blankets, linens, towels
- We do not accept plastic travel crates
- Donated items must be in new or excellent used condition